Fun-Filled Programme at 4th CANSA Relay For Life Corporate Event
For this year’s Relay, the theme is ‘The sky is NOT the Limit’, allowing teams to be creative, imagining a world without cancer –by showing support for work colleagues living with cancer.
The fun-filled, jam-packed programme will include fun team activities, lots of prizes, golf and racing simulators, as well as the following entertainers:
Kevin Leo, Daniel Baron, Yoyo Engelbrecht (also a Survivor), Vasti Lourens, Chrizaan, Steven Sterling & Ryan Walt, Philip Moolman, Rudi Muller, Deon Grey, Enrico Coetzer and Ralph Michielsen, as well as dancing by Pulse Dance Academy Karate Demos by Solis Ortis Karate Academy.
A special ‘Purple Glove Dance’ will also take place during the evening, and you can learn all the moves here:
- Step by step from behind…
- Step by step from the front…
- With music from behind…
- With music from the front…
With every hour comes a great new adventure – see themed laps:
- 20:00 – How funny is your hat?
- 21:00 – Relay’s worst dresser – going over the top
- 22:00 – Ferraris, jets and feathers – what are your dreams and delights?
- 23:00 – Pyjamas
- 00:00 – Warriors, superheroes and enemies
- 01:00 – Your favourite sport
- 02:00 – Ready for action – show your team colours and costume
- 03:00 – Put on your dancing shoes and dance with us
- 04:00 – Over the rainbow – how colourful can you be?