CANSA Relay For Life Nelspruit Needs You!
Come and join in the fun at the 6th CANSA Relay For Life Nelspruit event to be hosted on 8 March 2014 at the Penryn College in Nelspruit.
Come and enter your team for this fun, overnight team event that raises awareness of cancer and raises much needed funds to fight cancer. During Relay, teams of 10-15 co-workers, friends, neighbours and families commit to keeping at least one member walking the track at all times because cancer never sleeps nor slumbers.
During the 5th annual event in 2013, the Nelspruit community came together to celebrate cancer survivorship; remember those lost to the disease and 151 teams registered for this event and 145 cancer survivors fought back against this dreaded disease that has taken too much from too many of us by raising nearly R224 731 the fight against cancer.
Join CANSA Relay For Life Nelspruit and help generate funds online
CANSA Nelspruit needs YOUR help to fight cancer by supporting The CANSA Relay For Life Nelspruit – register or sponsor a team today:
- Register teams: Contact Jacqueline Weideman – 083 648 9771 or email: email@example.com
- Make a general online donation towards CANSA RFL Nelspruit Event
- Dates: 8 March 2014
- Venue: Penryn College, Nelspruit
- Follow us on Facebook
- RFL Chair: Riaan Loubser – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Mobile: 082 559 1108
- CANSA Staff Partner: Jaqueline Weideman – Email: email@example.com | Mobile: 083 648 9771
CANSA Relay For Life Nelspruit’s previous events:
(Click on photos to enlarge)