Why Should I Participate in a CANSA Relay For Life Corporate Event?
- Are YOU a cancer survivor (have you heard the words, “You have cancer?”)
- Do you know anybody who had/has cancer?
- Are there any cancer survivors working at your company / business?
Cancer survivors and colleagues work together daily and may not even know that colleagues are cancer survivors. This CANSA Relay For Life Corporate event will give a face and voice to cancer survivors as well as an opportunity for corporates and workplaces to show their support by committing to fight back against cancer and help South Africans know that they can beat cancer.
From a Corporate Perspective, it is an Opportunity for:
- honouring the precious memories of colleagues and friends lost to cancer,
- companies, businesses and workplace communities joining forces in the fight against cancer,
- corporates and businesses creating major brand awareness,
- networking with other corporates and business people,
- have team building fun,
- strengthen your company’s social responsibility profile,
- an excuse to stay up all night with work colleagues, networking contacts, family and friends
All while Celebrating Life with the Cancer Survivors in YOUR workplace.