Celebrating Life With Survivors And Caregivers
As a celebrated Survivor, please join us at the CANSA Relay For Life Corporate on 1 October 2016. Survivor and Caregiver registration is now open and we look forward to sharing this event with you. We encourage you and your Caregiver to register early as this will give you the opportunity to collect your goodie bag, enjoy refreshments and entertainment as well as mingle with fellow Survivors and Relayers.
The Survivor lap is followed by a Caregivers lap that honours family, friends and co-workers who have provided you with support. Please extend an invitation to them to join in and participate in the Caregivers lap.
There is no entry fee for Survivors and Caregivers, we politely request that you inform us of your attendance so that we can prepare a special event for our VIP Survivors.
Should it be possible for you, please stay for the Luminaria (candle lighting) ceremony that will take place just after sunset.
- Join us from 2.30pm
- At 4.00pm, walk the Survivors lap followed by the Caregivers lap
- Share in the Luminaria ceremony after sunset and light a candle in honour of or in memory of those affected by cancer
- Encourage everyone you know to register a team and join in the fight against cancer.
Elise Fourie | Email: email@example.com | Mobile: 082 600 5812
Cathy Batchellier | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Mobile: 073 307 8932
Petro Minnie | Email: email@example.com | Mobile: 083 740 3353
Luminaria Bags (to be used during the Luminaria Ceremony):
Will be sold at:
- CANSA Relay For Life Corporate Launch (date to be announced)
- Team Captain’s Meeting (date to be announced)
- From early at the CANSA Relay For Life Corporate on 1 October 2016
- From the Luminaria Committee, Chairperson & Vice-Chairperson (can be collected personally)
Luminaria Bags can be decorated at home and at the CANSA Relay For Life Corporate to commemorate loved ones who have passed away.
The Luminaria Committee will take responsibility for inserting the lamps.